Friday, May 04, 2007

Linking To This Blog- Your Time Here is Up

There are a million things I have in mind for this blog (getting my own domain name, hosting, new title, etc.), but one thing I've been meaning to do for a long time is clean up my links.

I'm starting with that long ass list to your left called, "Indianapolis Bloggers." That list started as a way for me to easily keep track of everyone who has joined the Indianapolis Bloggers Ring. It started out pretty small, and I enjoyed keeping up with what everyone was doing.

Well, that site has grown and has about 40 members now. It's a list that is fairly irrelevant to this blog and one that I no longer keep up with on a regular basis.

So, within this next month I'm going to do some Spring cleaning. If your blog is in that list and you're already linking back to this blog, I'll keep you there. I know from checking my site stats that I rarely get visitors through these blogs, but it's always nice to see your blog on someone's blogroll.

If your name is on that list and you're not linking back to this blog (and if I don't check your blog regularly because I think you're boring), then you will be removed by the end of the month. Nothing personal, I just get tired of seeing it.

If you are ever interested in exchanging links, just let me know. You can leave a comment on the blog saying so.

No comments: