Thursday, March 01, 2007

How To Do Stuff

I've come across this site before, but happened upon it again today. If you've never been to How to do Stuff, you've got to check it out. I just read through every article. Unfortunately, they haven't posted any new ones in a few years, but the stuff that's there is golden. They've even inspired me to go pick up a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook. If you don't read through the entire website, you've got to at least look at a few of my favorites.

How to Make a Sideways Room

If you had the time and energy to do this, I can't begin to tell you how awesome you would be.

How to Make a Flamethrower

Because honestly, who doesn't want their own home-made flamethrower laying around the house?

How to Force an Elevator to go Straight to Your Floor Without Picking Anyone Else Up
I would have loved to try this one out when I used to work in the Union Building at IUPUI. Luke, be sure to let me know if it works.

No comments: